The handpiece is one of the most commonly used dental instrument in practice today. With many applications in endodontics, general dentistry, and implantology, having a comfortable handpiece that works well is essential. In many countries the high speed, air-driven turbine is the most popular option, because the system is much cheaper than an electric handpiece and it is easy to service. However, the electrical handpiece is rapidly gaining popularity and is used beside a turbine more frequently in Europe and Asia.
- Supreme oyodental motor with 35,000rpm high torque built in safety device with foot control.
- Dental engine for clinical and phantom lab work, introducing dental micro motor for sale with high performance economical and compact.
- Electronic control which has smooth start and attains high stop quickly without any jerk.
- This facilitate motor to start at any speed stop at any speed.
- Micro motor can be operated either hand or foot control fine tuning or speed by hand only.
- Reverse and forward rotation, by hand switch, ON/OFF control by foot switch.
- ISO E-type coupling for all dental micro motor handpiece that is used in the dental units.
- Clinical and lab with NSK heavy duty Handpiece.
While not all states require heat sterilization of dental handpieces, dental handpieces should be autoclaved between patients. It’s a given. Every part of a handpiece, from the outside to the inside, from the nosecone to the motor and prophy angles, can be a source of cross contamination if not properly cleaned, disinfected, and heat sterilized. It is just not possible to guarantee sterility and lack of contaminated bioburden if only barrier protection and disinfection wipes are employed. This kind of high speed handpieces tend to have a higher speed, but a lower torque, especially as compared to an electrical piece. However, when a bur comes into contact with the tooth, resistance builds up and slows down the bur to 150.000 – 300.000 rpm. The harder the load of the bur is, the slower the bur spins. In the last 10 years, the power of the turbines increased significantly so that the standard turbines have nowadays a power of over 20 Watt, where a load of 3 N to the tooth will be no problem. Under the recommended standard load of max. 2 N the turbine has a higher milling efficiency, due to the higher speed. Only at a very high load, e.g. when preparing crowns, the milling efficiency of the motor driven high speed is higher.
What’s up, every time I used to check blog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, for the reason that I enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more. Get more information at Dental Crown Post. As I am in fact eager of reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly. It includes nice stuff.ReplyDelete
Even though i am a dental lab technician, i know some dentist instrument such as dental compsoite polishing burs working on dental high speed handpiece:https://www.dentallabshop.com/product/dental-composite-polishing-burs-for-sale/.ReplyDelete